Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner in May


The Happy Couple...Karla and Gary

Max and Alyssa
Seth, Sam and Karen
Lori and Rod
Alyssa and Kirk (back row)
Max, Rod, Seth (front row)
Seth, Grams, Gramps and Kirk

Seth and Caitlin
Don and Annaliese
Caitlin, Seth, Annaliese, and Kirk

Gina, Annaliese, Caitlin

As most of you know, my brother finally decided it was time to get MARRIED. Yes, I said married!!! I was very excited for Karla and Gary. I have added a lot of pictures due to many family member looking at the blog. I hope the rest of you enjoy them as I do.
Our whole family had not all been together for several years so we crammed a lot of memories into just a few wonderful days. Yes, that meant lots of pictures!
We had an amazing dinner on the patio at Sadies (Mexican food, of course). Although, it was a little chilly we had a wonderful time.

No comments: